Spain's Leading YouTube HD Property Video Tour
We are one of the Costa del Sol's largest premier property video tour providers. Our property video tours are elegant, informative, produced to the highest of standards in broadcast as HD "High Definition" and developed by film professionals to be broadcasted in the famous YouTube. YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share Your professionally-created property videos. Online video is a powerful addition to your property marketing and acts as a promoter to encourage its viewings, sales and rental booking. By using our video tours you are not only showcasing your ability to innovate but also reaching a worldwide audience through YouTube and demonstrating to your potential clients that you care about their time. For preparing video tour to your property in YouTube, call (Spain) +34 635 32 16 52, call (U.K.) +44 (0) 207 993 8783 or email: email@example.com
Video Marketing Features that We Offer
- Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
- Links are queen. Build a network of quality backlinks using your keyword phrase as the link. Remember, if there is no good, logical reason for that site to link to you, you don't need the link.
- Be sure you have a unique, keyword focused Title tag on every page of your site. And, if you MUST have the name of your company in it, put it at the end. Unless you are a major brand name that is a household name, your business name will probably get few searches.
- If you absolutely MUST use Java script drop down menus, image maps or image links, be sure to put text links somewhere on the page for the spiders to follow.
- Fresh content can help improve your rankings. Add new, useful content to your pages on a regular basis. Content freshness adds relevancy to your site in the eyes of the search engines.
- Focus on search phrases, not single keywords, and put your location in your text ("our Palm Springs store" not "our store") to help you get found in local searches.
- Don't design your web site without considering SEO. Make sure your web designer understands your expectations for organic SEO. Doing a retrofit on your shiny new Flash-based site after it is built won't cut it. Spiders can crawl text, not Flash or images.
- Use keywords and keyword phrases appropriately in text links, image ALT attributes and even your domain name.
- Got a new web site you want spidered? Submitting through Google's regular submission form can take weeks. The quickest way to get your site spidered is by getting a link to it through another quality site.
- If your site content doesn't change often, your site needs a blog because search spiders like fresh text. Blog at least three time a week with good, fresh content to feed those little crawlers.
- When link building, think quality, not quantity. One single, good, authoritative link can do a lot more for you than a dozen poor quality links, which can actually hurt you.
- The bottom line in SEO is Text, Links, Popularity and Reputation.
- Make sure your site is easy to use. This can influence your link building ability and popularity and, thus, your ranking.
- Search engines like unique content that is also quality content. There can be a difference between unique content and quality content. Make sure your content is both.
- Give each page a focus on a single keyword phrase. Don't try to optimize the page for several keywords at once.
- Get the owner or CEO blogging. It's priceless! CEO influence on a blog is incredible as this is the VOICE of the company. Response from the owner to reader comments will cause your credibility to skyrocket!
- Use captions with your images. As with newspaper photos, place keyword rich captions with your images.
- Pay attention to the context surrounding your images. Images can rank based on text that surrounds them on the page. Pay attention to keyword text, headings, etc.
- Links (especially deep links) from a high PageRank site are golden. High PR indicates high trust, so the back links will carry more weight.
- Use absolute links. Not only will it make your on-site link navigation less prone to problems (like links to and from https pages), but if someone scrapes your content, you'll get backlink juice out of it.
- Understand social marketing. It is part of SEO. The more you understand about sites like LinkedIn, Digg, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, etc., the better you will be able to compete in search.
- To get the best chance for your videos to be found by the crawlers, create a video sitemap & Video Channel in YouTube.
- Use the words "image" or "picture" in your photo ALT descriptions and captions. A lot of searches are for a keyword plus one of those words.
- Add viral components to your web site or blog – reviews, sharing functions, ratings, visitor comments, etc.
- Broaden your range of services to include video, podcasts, news, social content and so forth. SEO is not about 10 blue links anymore.
- If you have pages on your site that are very similar (you are concerned about duplicate content issues) and you want to be sure the correct one is included in the search engines, place the URL of your preferred page in your sitemaps.